Friday, July 19, 2019

I want to make more hats

My goal this winter is to make sell $100 worth of hats. It's going to take a lot of commitment but I think I can do it. I feel like I have to do something extra for my senior year for some very pressuring reasons. Speaking of that, here are some ideas I have to take my passion/hobby something more than it already is.
  • My aunt suggested donating hats to a children's hospital a few years ago. I'm kinda considering it now
  • Starting a crochet/knitting club after school once a week
  • An NAHS project that has to deal with crochet
I'm thinking about walking over to Hobby Lobby after guard camp ends next week. My mom is my only ride and I really don't like asking people for rides. In the past, I've stayed at Wheatsville, a nearby local grocery store. They have a cool little patio area along with a community center where people can hang out or whatever. I like it a lot because it's very welcoming and I've never felt unsafe or uncomfortable. It's a really good place to study, too. I'm looking forward to going there to finish my summer projects.

Most of that probably didn't make any sense but I'm posting it anyway. I'm watching a video and typing at the same time, in case you're wondering. I'll post any progress I make. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment