Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Hobby Lobby Discovery

Hey! I hope everyone's day is absolutely fantastic. Tuesdays are sometimes a struggle for me, but I'll hang in there! But I'm here to talk about something fascinating I saw last Saturday.
I was in Hobby Lobby on my way to look for a big crochet hook to use with some clearance-priced yarn, when I noticed a girl standing in the yarn aisle. She was right in front of the crochet hooks, so I kindly waited for her to move aside. I couldn't help but notice that she was also shopping for crochet hooks; maybe for one of her projects at home or school. I might have jumped to conclusions at this moment, but it made me feel good knowing that there are still kids my age and maybe even younger are embracing the art of crocheting. How neat!

Shout out to the girl I saw in Hobby Lobby!

Also, this is the hook and yarn I bought. It turns out the Yarn is too big for the hook but I'm still glad I got the yarn on sale. Got to save them dollars! 

One last thing.
If you are a young crocheter just like me, feel free to give me a heads up on how you're doing with your projects! I will do my best to get connected with y'all. 
Represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment