Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Highschool Engineering Midterm: Crocheting?

Finals/Midterms have finally hit us in high school. It seems as if "dead week" had turned into "dead DAYS" because of all the projects my classmates and I are being assigned. I do not feel prepared for most of my finals, but I do feel prepared for this one; Engineering!

This class's midterm is to make an Instructable tutorial online and teach anything we know how to do. Of course, the first thing that came to my mind was to crochet a hat, but I wanted to do something I'm not too comfortable teaching; just so I can challenge myself. This midterm was assigned less than a week ago, so now I have to get started ASAP!

I decided to make an Instructable on how to crochet a hat, since it is one the few skills I am comfortable teaching and putting on the Internet. I don't feel confident that anyone is going to use my instructions, but my teacher mentioned that this practice will help up with our big capstone project.

Here are some pictures of the white hat I am making for the instructable:



If you noticed the backgrounds are different, it's because I was moving around the school and working on the hat during class. I hope you don't mind!😉


This will probably be one of the most easiest midterms I will ever take considering how much time and freedom we have to complete it. Hopefully I will be prepared for tomorrow when I make my Instructable profile and publish my tutorial. Also, this midterm is not sue until tomorrow, so I will send out the finished product and tutorial later.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment