Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Birthday Bundle

I had a wonderful birthday on Monday! My family and I went to a new Chinese buffet in town and the food was delicious. Before the dinner, I had to go to school and perform a winter guard performance in front of the whole school. It was very nerve-wracking, but it wasn't like I haven't done it before.

I got so many birthday gifts, I feel so spoiled! My mom tried to give me 16 gifts for my 16th birthday, and so far they all have the phrase SWEET 16 on it. I know turning 16 is a big deal, but I guess I haven't felt the excitement yet. 

I am so thankful for the presents that all my friends and family gave me. I want to thank all my friends for giving me yarn! I love yarn and I always get excited when I see it! I can't wait to make something with them. I also got a Hobby Lobby gift card, which I'm really excited to use. All I need is time, but I'm still looking forward to shopping. Sometime soon, I'm going to have to attack the yarn stack in the corner of my room. It's making my room look super unorganized. Maybe I should start looking for a yarn organizer.


No comments:

Post a Comment