Monday, December 31, 2018

AVOCADO UPDATE

DEC 31 2018
Avocadee is growing new leaves! This plant is growing so much faster and healthier than my first one, Avacado. According to my research, you're supposed to prune your plant when it looks like this so it can branch out and look bushy and petite. I didn't know I was supposed to prune my plants until after they grew 6 inches. I feel like puning the plants this early is too harsh anyway, so I'm not going to do any serious pruning until the end of winter.

With all of this avocado knowledge, I'm thinking of writing an E-book about growing them. I did a quick search to see if anyone has published a book like that already, but I didn't find anything. I need to dedicate some of my own time ot do this, and it looks like the next time I'll get some free time will be when I'm done with Winterguard and SAT prep. However, I'll still make time to make monthly updates with my plants.

 I am so passionate about my avocado plants and I want to their progress as much as I can. In order for me to do that, I need a better camera, and more time and motivation. Right now I have neither, so I appreciate your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment